From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Carol Adkinson
Sent: Sunday, 21 October 2007 6:05 AM
To: Laurie Waters; arachne
Subject: Re: [lace] Princess Lace Machine

Laurie et al,

I have looked at the pictures, and the pillow seems to be in good order but

Can a lace pillow really be worth all that amount of money?........... but
some of my roller pillows would, I am sure, be just as efficient.

So - please tell me what I have obviously missed - maybe I am just a tad
dimmer than the average...

Carol - in Suffolk UK