Hi!  I'm wondering if any of you know where I can buy divider pins with
colorful glass characters on the top of them?  I used to have a pincushion full
of these beautiful divider pins that I collected over the years.  We moved last
fall.  A few weeks later, I unpacked a few of my lacemaking things but not
everything.  The pins were in their pincushion (a very beautiful & special
one-of-a-kind pincushion) wrapped in brown packing paper along with everything
else.  I remember unwrapping them & then wrapping them again & setting them
aside.  I also remember unwrapping several items I needed at that time & then
taking all the paper & stuffing it into a garbage bag & repacking the items I
didn't need right then back into the boxes.

  A couple of months ago I decided to unpack the rest of my lace items, but the
pincushion was nowhere to be found.  I was, & still am, sick to my stomach when
thinking about it because apparently I scooped up the wrapped pins & pincushion
in with the other wrappings that one fateful day & threw it away

  I am now trying my best to replace some of those pins although I know some
are irreplaceable.  Holly Van Sciver no longer carries them.  I have tried to
contact Snowgoose several times without any response (is everything okay
there?).  They are the only two suppliers I knew of who offered these divider
pins.  Is anyone else offering them now?

  Blessings,
  Shirlee