Hello to you all
         It is lovely to hear that someone else likes Tuffnells animal pins
and bobbins.
I love my glass bobbins. From the slimline ones right through to the fancy
ones.
Martin will be at my laceday in April next year.
He is the speaker. Daphnewet Norfolk uk

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: lace@arachne.com> Subject: RE: [lace]
Glass Character Divider Pins> Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:54:13 +0000> > I've
just looked at Martin Tuffnell's site and found it very easy to> navigate. If
you want to see what sort of tops can be added to divider> pins, check out -
Beads - English made animal beads. I had some of these> quite a few years ago,
and bobbins too.> > Liz Pass> (in Poole - it's wet, windy and miserable)> >
-----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of> Agnes Boddington> Sent: 27
October 2007 13:39> To: Shirlee Hill; lace> Subject: Re: [lace] Glass
Character Divider Pins> > > Hello Shirlee> The onyl one I can think of is
Tuffnell glass in UK.> I did look at their website, but it is not very user
friendly. Webaddress> is: www.tuffnellglass.com/> > No virus found in this
outgoing message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.503 / Virus
Database: 269.15.10/1092 - Release Date: 25/10/2007> 13:14> > > -> To
unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:>
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to>