Yes, it's been quiet.  Since I broke my wrist and
can't make lace, I search for Lace messages for my
lace 'fix'----but find very little.  It's a bit early
for the usually holiday slowdown.

Someone start a thread that will stimulate comments.

Alice in Oregon -- onehanded.  Have plate and 9 pins
in my wrist, and a pretty blue cast.