Janice,
Yes there is life out here.  Unfortunately I've just been *thinking* about
lace, and doing the article (Tamara :-) ) on the recreation of the 16th
century fashion doll with her lace trimmed silk gown.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, work is taking up extra space in my life.
Grumble.

Beth McCasland
south Louisiana
where it was a beautiful clear fall day, and I had to spend ALL of it
inside.

wondering if lace was very quiet with the holiday season on us.  I checked
the archives and saw some messages about Buckspoint that I have not
received yet, but when I looked down the list to find about my Beds
question I saw some of the answers I received but not my actual question.
Does the Archives know that I am looking and not show my emails?  I can't
believe it is set up like that, so why does my email not show up?  Maybe
this email will be the one to tip the balance and send a digest my way. :-)