Hi All,  Sue Fink sent in information about Bjarne Drew being in
Inspirations magazine.  I thought I'd send the URL for those of you who
can't get the magazine (I may be able to get it at Border's Books, I'll let
you know).  I'm glad to hear he is still at his pillow!!  Both URL's show
different costumes (with some overlap).  There is a lot of beautiful
embroidery shown but I'm not sure what handmade BL there is.

>  www.my-drewscostumes.dk
>  http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/

He does make stunning costumes!!!!

Jane in Vermont, USA where it's in the 40sF (5C) - very pleasant!!