Avital explained to me why I could not see my emails in the archives.  As I
receive the digests I had been sending my mail to lace-digest, instead of

 lace@arachne.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know I passed my incorrect information on to a lurker, so I thought you all
should know about my mistake just in case you are doing the same.  Change your
address file like I did.

Janice

p.s. Mailed my lace card yesterday to Italy.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/