Lori, does the Hendrick's book include spiders done in half stitch?

I recently came across a half stitch spider, liked the idea, and
incorporated a 10 pair (5 each side) basic spider but done in half stitch
instead of cloth stitch into a recent Torchon design, and it looked a treat.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> My dread is Torchon Spiders!  I once (about the 4th lesson) did 6.5 yds.
of an