Just before I went away the postman brought my Arachne card exchange from
Alessandra Tolin, Santa Maria La Longa, Italy.

It is a beautifully made Hardanger angel, white and gold, on a deep turquoise
blue paper.  Alessandra added a gold ricrac border.  I really appreciate it as
I did try to do hardanger years ago and ended up with a messy piece of work.  I
hope my card has finally arrived in Italy.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/