I sent the link for the Arachne cards to all my lace friends so they could see
the cards and one of them replied regarding the card at the bottom of page 5
which is a portion of a bookmark shown on a red card:
<From: Angela Steinhausen
To: Kathy  Hensel
 The pattern used was designed by Eeva-Liisa  Kortelahti, published in Lace
Express.

 That's the top portion of that Beds  design by Barbara  Underwood. >

I checked in my "Bedfordshire Lace Collection by Barbara Underwood" and the
bookmark is on page 103, entitled "August" and was designed by Carol Andrews".
I no longer get Lace Express (too pricey for my pocket) so I could not check if
it was attributed to Eeva-Liisa Kortelahti.  Maybe Angela can confirm if she
did find the pattern in Lace Express.  My friend has more eagle eyes than I do.
 I spotted the bookmark but did not notice the caption.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/