I agree. I noticed that immediately, since I've made it. It's the top part of a Barbara Underwood Beds pattern for a bookmark.

On 27 Dec 2007, at 17:32, Janice Blair wrote:

I sent the link for the Arachne cards to all my lace friends so they could see the cards and one of them replied regarding the card at the bottom of page 5 which is a portion of a bookmark shown on a red card:
<From: Angela Steinhausen
To: Kathy  Hensel
The pattern used was designed by Eeva-Liisa Kortelahti, published in Lace Express.

 That's the top portion of that Beds  design by Barbara  Underwood. >

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot