I was reading in the Financial Times today about an exhibit at the Chicago Art
Institute called Figuration in Contemporary Designs.  The article mentioned a
lace fence and I wondered if this was the same fence mentioned on Arachne a
year or so ago.  This one is by Demakersvan.  Darn it, I was downtown Chicago
last Friday but just stayed long enough to visit the German Christmas market as
it was bitterly cold that day.  Unfortunately the exhibit will be gone before
our convention in August.
http://www.artic.edu/aic/exhibitions/exhibition/figuration

The fence may be the only "lace" in the exhibition.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.wordpress.com/
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/