Hello Janice and everyone,
Good sleuthing Janice. This is 'the' lace fence. Demakersvan is a design
team of 3 creative people. A nice blog about the fence is here (and more
pictures):
http://coolboom.net/en/2007/09/21/lace-fence-by-demakersvan/
I thought some of the comments were excellent.

--
Bev  (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)