Many thanks to everyone who took the time to keep looking at the calendar and entering the quiz. I had a total of 12 entries from lacemakers and seven from family historians, and there were very few really wrong answers so I marked very strictly and I'm pleased to tell you that the winners are:

Threads for lace Ed 4 book - Rosemary Darrah
£5-00 Census Voucher - Michele Morris

Rosemary and Michele, well done to both of you. Will you eac please email your postal addresses to me so that I can send you your prizes.

The full list of correct answers is to be found at
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/adventcalendar/answers.htm
or click on the link from my homepage

I enjoyed putting it all together. Initially the advent calendar was a cut and paste job but it was heavily edited to make it my own and then I did all the question pages myself. The fact that all the submitted entries had answers to all the questions with very few guesses has told me that family historians and lacemakers are able to navigate around the site, so presumably the navigation links are OK.

Happy New Year to everyone
Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html