I've left the quiz in place for a few more days with the doors all permanently opened, but I've deleted the entry form from the number 24 window. Links from the top of my homepage.

I've also added the current date to my homepage.
It's working in Safari and FireFox but seems to have stuck at 30 December 2007 in Internet Explorer (version 5.2 for Mac). Would someone with a Windows machine and a later version of IE please let me know if it's working with that.

Thanks
Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html