To: "ARACHNE" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [lace] OIDFA Congress

Hello Lacefriends,
there are meanwhile more than ten of us coming to OIDFA. The problem is not all are there during workshops, congress and lace-trip. So the best would be to find a date during the weekend. But on saterday we have the oidfa-dinner and sunday some of us are on their way home or in the hotel where the tout people are. So it's only the friday. What do you think about this evening? The next point would be the place. Ia there somebody knowing Groningen good enough to mention a restaurant or so? Or what about one of the hotels we are living in during that time?

Greetings

Ilske from Hamburg in Germany

It has removed 1099 spam emails to date.