I was looking at the schedule.  I think that Friday
lunch would be the best time.  The schedule is fairly
full, all  three days.  However, it looks like there
should be at least two hours between the morning
session and the afternoon activities.

Is anyone familiar with the Oosterpoort?  There must
be a main front entrance to use as a meeting place.
Outside if the weather is good, or inside if it is
wet.

I couldn't find any restaurant listings on the web but
there must be some within a few blocks.  I know there
is one in my hotel -- Hampshire Hotel, the closest
hotel to the Oosterpoort, if we can't find something
closer.

An alternative would be Thursday evening.  There's
nothing official (except board meeting) at that time.
I offer the Hampshire Hotel as a meeting place if
anyone would like to join me.

The schedule Friday night has the reception at 17.30
and the program at 20.30.  Would a reception that
early include substantial food?  How long does it
last?  Does anyone know if the program is in the same
building as the reception, or if it is back at the
Oosterpoort?  The two places are about a mile apart.

I haven't been to a Congress before so I don't know
what to expect.

Alice in Oregon -- where I'm typing with two hands
again.