Hello Jenny

I used to do that, then realised that, apart from the tiny 'bookmarks' I use for trying out different threads, I was very unlikely to use a pricking again so I threw them away. Proper card ones went into the re-cycling bin but those with blue film on had to go into the general rubbish. I still have all the paper copies, either in my own folders or in books.

Brenda

What do you do with your prickings?

I have been making lace since 1 April 2005 and have held on to all the
prickings since then, including the ones I have prepared but not used. The
pile is getting rather unwieldy now.

Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html