  From: Jenny Brandis<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 12:56 AM
  Subject: [lace] What do you do ....

  What do you do with your prickings?

  I have been making lace since 1 April 2005 and have held on to all the
  prickings since then, including the ones I have prepared but not used. The
  pile is getting rather unwieldy now.

  Jenny Brandis
  Kununurra, Western Australia
  www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace/<http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace/>

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to