What do I do with prickings?

Several fat three ring binders. Each lace I try goes into the binder. Drafts, sketches, actual pricking, 6 inch piece of the lace, notes. I like some when I'm making them, others not. Some are too much work for the effect. Others are simple to work and gorgeous. Maybe I'll like some better later, and all the work is done and waiting. There's a drawer full of old parchement and paper prickings to try later, and a file drawer in the cabinet, a basket full in the hallway, and another big notebook with prickings ready just because they are pretty, but other things come first. A good share of my lace books have prickings prepared and stuck in as bookmarks. I treat myself to making up a pricking, then other chores interfere. So they wait. Sometimes just making the pricking is enough without adding the thread.

I'm gathering a box of antique prickings to share on ebay. I know I won't get to make even a sample bit of most of them in this lifetime. :))
:)Kate Henry
Indiana USA