I have a wide three ring binder, with those acid-free clear plastic (not actually plastic, maybe acetate?) sleeves. From the beginning (with the advice of my first lace teacher), when I worked a pattern, I put the original drawing, pattern, any written info gleaned from working the pattern all together and into the sleeve. If there is just a sample piece of the lace (quite a few) I put those in as well. I also put copies of patterns into the book that have not yet been worked, but I really want to try "one day".

I have a Beginner's book of Torchon patterns, an Intermediate/Advanced Torchon book, a Bedfordshire , Tape lace, Schneeberger book, a Bucks Point book, and a Honiton book. I also keep loose lacemaking articles, receipts, catalogs, etc. from everything I ever bought to do with lacemaking in a binder as well. I have old Springett's catalogs, Mr. D. J. Hornsby's receipts and notes, etc. etc. etc.

Debbie in Florida