Dear Devon,
Sorry.  I wrote NJ and then changed it to Maryland.  Should have gone with my
first instinct.  Thanks for the blurb.  We can rewrite something from it for
our press release.

I actually provided Harry Porterfield some lace history which was given to me
by Arachne, Doris O'Neill.  He seemed to like the fact that men wore more lace
than women at one time.  He talks about mid-19th century but his male portrait
I have been told is Sir Francis Drake, dead a long time before that.  The
female portrait was on the cover of an IOLI Bulletin I found for the cameraman.
 I did not notice that in my haste that the lady was holding a tatting or
knotting shuttle. :-)
Janice

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:      In a message dated 4/10/2008 10:25:48 A.M.