  From: Elizabeth Ligeti
  To: Arachne
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:44 PM
  Subject: [lace] ANZAC Day

  An ANZAC Day Greeting to all ex-pat. Aussie and New Zealand Lacemakers on
this
  ANZAC Day.

  I have 5 of the beautiful embroidery-on-gauze cards that my Grandfather
sent
  to my Mother and Aunt from France during WWI.
  They are priceless to me.  They were for birthdays and Christmas.   He was
in
  the Ypres campaign, and I have his campaign badge.  ( He was in the British
  army, of course, - I am originally English!!.)

  "Lest We Forget."

  Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.

  It has removed 155 spam emails to date.