Hello Beverly and everyone

In a recent perusal of the how-to book of Schneeberger lace by Lia
Baumeister, I notice she specifies Special Dentelles 80 or ----> Venus
tatting cotton for the patterns. The "2 little balls Venus" could be tatting
cotton? Does this help?

--
Bev (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)