There is an old book on the professors website titled "Church Lace"  it has
diagrams for working different edging patterns.   I have included the link to
the website.

  http://www.cs.arizona.edu/patterns/weaving/lace.html#monographs

  Helene Ulrich
  Surfside Beach, SC.

  Shirlee Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I am just full of questions this morning : ) Does anyone know if there are
any books or patterns with Christian themes available? Things like crosses,
nativity scenes, etc?

Blessings,
Shirlee