Thanks for all the ideas so far.  The Carolus Borromeus Church in (or near)
Antwerp has the lace room open only on Wednesday.  i finally found it on the
net -- a couple hours in the morning, and 2-4 in the afternoon.  If I went
there directly from the airport, I could just make it for the last hour, I
think.  Providing I'm not suffering too severely with jet lag.  But it's worth
a try.

I'm considering the other suggestions that have come.  Some are in the area
I'll be traveling, and some are beyond my reach.  Even if the Heidelberg museum
doesn't have much lace, it could be interesting.  I do some quilting, also, so
the Quilt Art could be of much interest.  I had planned to go there but had
forgotten what the special exhibit was.

It will be a fun trip, whatever I end up seeing.  Thanks again for all
suggestions.
Alice in Oregon -- 26 days to go.