I'll be there. Based on what I saw of downtown Groningen last year, there are tons of restaurants to choose from.
On 23 May 2008, at 21:44, Alice Howell wrote:

So....We meet at 11:30 on Friday. I propose we meet at the entrance to the Oosterpoort, then walk together across the canal and find a restaurant.

Margot Walker in Halifax on the east coast of Canada
Visit the Seaspray Guild of Lacemakers web site:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/quinbot