Hello All those of you coming to our meeting in Groningen,
we are now about 22 therefore I thought to reserve a table in a restaurant but the hotel I am staying says on their web-site that there is only a breakfast restaurant. Question do you think it would not be a problem to find a place, some of us go for the city tour at 14.00. Or could somebody give me aname of a restaurant than I'll write to them and make sure that we will quick find a place.

Greetings

Ilske