Hi Laurie,

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to Portugal, and that you managed to go to
both towns to see the lace etc.  I can imagine the "fun" you had getting your
new pillow through customs !!!.  Do let us know how you get on with it.
Oh and the diesal has just gone up by 8 cents a litre, causing fear that many
businesses will not survive, not to mention all the price increases that will
follow.
I hope to go to Peniche in July for their festival.
               Best wishes
                   Rosemary in Portugal