My daughter bought me the Anne Collier one way back, but no one pattern jumps out at me yet. Mind you I keep looking and often they grow on me but I like to change some elements. I think everyone has things that really appeal to their senses more than another design, am I right?
Sue T

Karen, the Spanish magazine La Encajera (which came with English language
insert) had a series of  fan patterns at one stage, still available as back
issues.
http://www.realce.es/la%5Fencajera/encaing.htm

And yes, always match your pattern to the sticks before you start - I made
that mistake with the only fan I ever made (from the La Dentelle de Cholet
No. 2 book)

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are a couple of books of fan patterns - Louise Colgan (I think),
Anne
Margaret Keller and Anne Collier are the ones which immediately spring to
mind.
Jean Nathan