Hi everyone,

I have been busy preparing for our annual Lace Day and have noticed a big
decline in sales of tickets and wondered if anyone else has noticed this too?

Our lace days have been held for nearly 30 years and we used to sell 100
tickets and have a waiting list. I have noticed that each year the number goes
down and we are seriously considering making this our last lace day as we are
not even covering the cost of renting the hall this year.

In this light I am writing to tell you about the Isleworth Lace Day that is to
be held next Saturday 28th June.

We are 4 groups of lacemakers who are all taught by the same teacher (Julie
Nicholls) and we all come together for our lace day once a year.

This year we have 3 suppliers attending who are Makit, Fireside Reflections
and Lacewing Designs. Julie will be giving a talk and demonstration on
mounting lace.

The lace day is to be held at St. Stephens Church Hall, Parkside Rd Hounslow,
Middx. which is close to the M3 and M4 motorways and a 10 minute walk from
Hounslow mainline station (direct from Waterloo)

Tickets are avaiable on the day at the door and shoppers are welcome at any
time in the day.

Please email me for any more information and we look forward to seeing you for
a great day of lacemaking.

Anne Nicholas
Feltham
Middx.