Here in Cheshire (NW England) there has been a group (Cheshire Bobbin
Clickers?, I think) who have had a lace day on a Sunday in March every other
year for some time.

I went for the first time this year, I think numbers are declining a bit there
as everywhere but it has certainly worked for them over the years.

Beth
in a very wet Cheshire, with my cat curled up next to me keeping out of the
rain