Comparing scars <g> I got no go in Win-Vista with Media Player, but
everything promising in Internet Explorer - only drawback, I am on dialup
and the connection was too slow for the streaming buffer. My loss :((

Nice that it is there to be seen, as possible!

--
Bev (near summer-y Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada)