From: Brenda Paternoster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jane O'Connor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc:
lace@arachne.com
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 4:16:08 AM
Subject: Re: [lace]
help needed

Jane,

The only 28/2 linen (that I've seen) is Juul linen, which
measured
2S-19 wraps/cm.

Bouc 30 or Fresia 30/2 and Guetermann linen are all
very similar, 2S-19
wraps/cm.  Knox Falcon 30 and Knox Gimp 20 also measured
the same but
they were discontinued many years ago.

I haven't seen
Goldschild NeL 50/3 (is it made?)  Goldschild Nm 50/3
(NeL 80/3) is finer at
24 wraps/cm but also being 3 ply it is a bit
rounder/firmer than a 2 ply.
Brenda

On 7 Aug 2008, at 04:33, Jane O'Connor wrote:

> Is there a comparable
thread to 28/2 [Goldshilds Nel 50/3 [green
> label]? I
> cannot find anything
in the Threads book.
>  Thanks in advance.Jane O'Connor

Brenda in
Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html

unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: