Good morning all -
There is a pattern for "Angel of Peace" by Brigitta Gornik in the Fall 2007 issue of the IOLI bulletin that I have been wanting to start ever since I first saw it. Now I'm getting serious and doing it. But, because I am "green" to projects that are worked in sections, I'm going to need a little help.

So - first question beginning at number 1:
"1 edge pair - metallic"
Why just one pair? And how does it exactly work in?
I understand the 10 pairs plus one worker to work the section in half stitch.
But don't know what to do with the metallic pair.

Any help would be appreciated. If I can get this section done, we'll see how the next part goes.

Thanks so much in advance.

Jane Nelson
In Lincoln, NE, USA - where the weather has been absolutely beautiful.