Hello Francis,

Here is a link to Sharon Brigg's tatting site.  She has some nice
videos on tatting rings and chains.  She does it nice and slow, it
might help you.

http://www.gagechek.com/slb/

click on Tatting Demo, select the speed and she starts with the chain.

Hope this helps!

Lenore in SW Michigan

http://tatt3r-lace.blogspot.com

not making much lace right now, have to wait till my left wrist mends.