Hi,

I've recently been teaching myself to tat. I did find some videos on YouTube
but didn't find them much help as I'm (very) left handed could not muster the
co-ordination to work right-handed. Finally managed to find someone
right-handed to show me how its done and worked out from that what I would
need to do to work left-handed - found using 2 colours and thick thread was a
great help and then it's down to practice, practice, practice to get the
transfer and the tension right.

Just googled You Tube tatting and lots of links will come up - this one is
quite good - Tatting with Nobones - Lesson 1

Good luck

Andrea Lamble
Cambridge, UK

> Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:35:06 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lace@arachne.com> Subject: [lace] tatting ytube> > Hallo to all,> > does
anyone know a ytube-link were you can follow very easy> and understanding the
movments for tating?> I do not seem to get the transfer movement correctly
done> my flowers looks like horrible thissels-thinghs> > many thx in adv> >
francis> > -> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing
the line:> unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to>