Hello Lacefriends,
as a result of my OIDFA time I load up, Avital give me the important
kick, some pictures.
They are all done with the same little triangles I worked in Nel's
course. Some of them done with thread as bobbin lace pieces others cut
out from paper. All have the same size and the same folds.  I tried
different backgrounds and different ways to arrange them.
Have fun looking at the worke or should I write workes

Ilske

http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date