This is a very nice website.
I went to the link below directly, my browser edited the dot at the end ;)
I printed out the pattern from my jpg viewer and the printout was spot-on 4
inches, on the indicator line.

You probably know there is a typo for the Lindfield link on your welcome
page (but the link works just fine).

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada