I was lucky to find a teacher locally and went for lessons for almost 4
years.  In this way I learned the basics of several techniques which have been
a huge help over the time since she retired and I have continued on at home.
  I did find the dvd very helpful in learning how to do enough milanese braids
to work the hummingbird and would like to make some other pieces in the
future.  I am not convinced that I could have got this far with just book
learning.  I have also met some very helpful people via the groups.

  I was pleased with the look of the site too.
  Sue T

  Beautiful all your work! You have really worked hard in this time! And, have
you learned on your own, with no teacher? Really admirable! Congratularions tu
hour husband too for making this nice web site.

  Greetings from Antje, in Spain