I had another look at Mark's fan - there is honeycomb in the centre of the
silver gimp surrounded flowers towards the outer edge, but just individual
honeycombs, pushed apart by the heavy gimp.   The ground closer to the
centre is roseground.

Honeycomb is my favourite ground in Torchon too - I designed myself a
bookmark with the edge a cloth stitch trail down the sides and filled with
just honeycomb, and I can do one in a few sittings if I need a gift bookmark
in a hurry.  If anyone wants a copy, email me direct and tell me what size
grid or thread, and I'll create a PDF file out of Lace RXP and email it to
you.  No directions, just a pricking.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]