Ha Ha.... so have I Betty!! I got one today! (thanks to all the 'explanations')

Sue in EY
On 2 Sep 2008, at 20:01, Clive & Betty Rice wrote:

OK, OK, for the dozens (g) of you who privately and on list corrected me, I *do* know the difference between the magnifier I have and the monocle used by jewelers! At the time I sent the posting, I plainly said that I didn't know why I called it a "jewelers loop" or whatever. I *did* also describe it at a Linen tester.

No wonder new members don't post.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA