To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:01 PM
Subject: [lace] I've got it

OK, OK, for the dozens (g) of you who privately and on list corrected me, I *do* know the difference between the magnifier I have and the monocle used by jewelers! At the time I sent the posting, I plainly said that I didn't know why I called it a "jewelers loop" or whatever. I *did* also describe it at a Linen tester.

No wonder new members don't post.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA