Thank you so much to everyone who has given me ideas for coping with my large
pattern.  It is a Torchon fanleaf and uses 150 pairs, so I think I will have
to just leave it where it is as I have managed to do the first 2 sections of
it (only 14 to go!), but I think I will definitely try some of your ideas,
especially angling the pillow, or sitting on my bed to use it.  Once I get
past the first third, it should be easier - till I get to the end, and then as
someone pointed out, I will have the opposite problem - nowhere to put the
bobbins!  My ex lace teacher once told me you can roll or fold up a towel to
put bobbins on when you get the end of a large pattern, so I may well try that
then.

Please don't expect to see this finished any time soon - it will take me

Thank you all very much again.

Dee Palin
Warwickshire