From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sue Fink
Sent: Saturday, 4 October 2008 5:42 PM
To: lace digest
Subject: [lace] large patterns

I have watched this thread with interest!  Personally, I would not attempt a
large pattern without my engineering felt!  I have several pieces of
difference sizes which makes it easy to build up to a size I might want.
Engineering felt is very suitable for putting pins in and is about 1 to 1.5
cm. thick;

<snip>

Sue Fink,
Masterton,