Hello to everyone,

As its a little quiet I thought I'd let you all know about my dabblings with
beads in my lacework. I thought I'd give it a try for my xmas cards and
realised few of my beads have a large enough hole for my crotchet hook. Then
once I got a bead to fit I then realised it also had to manage both thread AND
crothet hook, which meant even fewer of my beads would work! Does anyone have
any tips for using beads? Is it worth getting a finer hook ie 0.4?

Nevermind- i found some that did and will try perfecting the art; and one of
you lucky people will be recieving one of these experimentations!! Hope
everyone else is hard at work on their xmas projects.

Thanks

Rhiannon
(Co Meath, Eire)