Hi everyone

Over the last month there has been a marked increase in the downloads of the tutorials and PDF files on my website but very little has come to me as feedback. Are they useful or have they just been looked at/downloaded and discarded? I guess I am asking for feedback - good or bad on how the files are being used. Has anyone done any of the free patterns? Can I see a photo? Has my rambling been of help?

For those of you interested in adding beads to your torchon lace - I have taken some photos as I added beads to my lace, included a few notes and photo of the tool I use all included in the PDF on my site at http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/Lace/tutorials.html

Once again, feedback on its usefulness (or lack there of) would be appreciated.

--
Jenny Brandis,
Kununurra Western Australia