Hallo Paula,  Are you a member of the Suffolk Lacemakers? If not I recommend
you join them, they have a really nice lace day which we always attend, they
are a friendly bunch and we always have a good day.  If you are not and need
details Nicky (whose husband is chairman) is an Arachne member and I am sure
she would make you welcome.

Sue
Norfolk UK

Re:
Jenny

I downloaded the leaf pattern, I had never done leaves before and I really
enjoyed your pattern.

Many thanks.
Paula from Suffolk