Thank-you Antje - those look really interesting patterns!

The site looks fascinating too, for those who can read either Galician or
Spanish. I've bookmarked the Spanish version for reading practice.

BTW, for those who might be put off by not knowing Galician/Spanish - don't
let that stop you downloading the two pattern books, the prickings and photos
are clear enough to work out the patterns from.

Regards

Beth
in a rather chilly Cheshire, NW England, wondering if we are going to get snow
here or not.