Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:28:22 +0200
From: "Sister Claire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [lace] Patterns for my young students

Elvira and Mayliss are getting on like a house afire. They are starting on
Janice Blair's "Candle in a Ring" to make as ornaments for the Christmas
tree in their classrooms. They may need help with the sewing and the tally,
but no time like the present to learn, eh? This is after their second
lesson. I'm proud of my girls! I'll try to take more pictures with their
creations.

They've asked me for a cross pattern to make as a present for their
teachers, but I don't have one. Does anyone know where I can dowload one?

I'll also need to buy a source of Torchon patterns for them, I think. (I've
done mostly meters and meters of edgings, but they are more into motifs and
mats.) What do you suggest I buy for them?

Thanks,
Sr. Claire

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org